Born in 1965, he lives in Athens, Greece.
His teachers in painting were Yiannis Tsarouchis and Vrasidas Vlahopoulos, in sculpture Natalia Mela and in conservation Tassos Margaritoff.
He has presented his painting work in 20 solo and 38 group exhibitions in Greece and abroad (New York, Washington, London, etc.).
- He worked on the aesthetic restoration of wall paintings in the University of Athens, the Iliou Melathron and Arsakeio (Ministry of Culture) (1984 – 1988).
- Collaborated with the Foundation for Hellenic Culture, for which he created a series of portraits (1993).
- He has illustrated literary books and also text books for the Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs.
- The Hellenic Equestrian Federation selected a work of his (olive wreath) to be its official emblem for the World Cup of Central Europe (CSIO-W) (1998).
- He was invited by the U. S. State Department to participate in its International Visitor Leadership Program (2006).
- Painted a series of fifteen stamps for the Hellenic Post Office in the collection dedicated to the «Greek Actors and Actresses» and six stamps in the series for the «Greek Popular Music» (2009- 2011).
- He designed the emblem of the Municipality of Papagou – Cholargos (2013).
- He designed the scenery and costumes for the theatrical play Miss Margarida’s Way by Roberto Athayde, with Maro Kontou in the leading role (Zina Theater) (2013).
- Employed at the War Museum as art curator.
Many of his works are included in public and private collections in Greece and abroad:
- National Art Gallery and Alexandros Soutzos Museum
- Greek Parliament’s Collection
- Town Hall of Athens
- Hellenic Postal Philatelic Museum
- War Museum’s Collection
- Jewish Museum
- John S. Latsis Museum
- Florina Art Gallery
- European Courts’ Collection
- Nobel Museum’s Collection
- Collection of Municipality of Cholargos
- Nomikos Foundation
- Collection of Marianna V. Vardinogiannis
- TSITOURAS COLLECTION
- Member of the Hellenic Chamber of Visual Arts (Ministry of Culture).