CV in Brief
Alexandra Ghika is a creative visionary with a talent in locating potential while focusing on the highest standards.
She is innovative, effective and scope oriented, always targeting beyond the “status-quo”.
She is the Director and Founder of “ArtnCultureghika” platform (2004-present) and of “Advance Communication & Marketing” Public Relation Company (1987-2013).
She was born in Athens, Greece and has worked in Athens, USA & Brussels.
She is married with two children.
- English Literature at the Hellenic American University in Athens.
- Post-graduate Studies: Communication, History of Art, Marketing, Public Speaking, Sociology, Greek philosophy: Indiana University, USA.
- “International Gold Corporation” based in Milan: Public Relations Director
- “Ted Bates Advertising” American multinational company: Public Relations Director
- “Advance Communication & Marketing” (1987-2013): Director & Founder Public Relations company
- “ArtnCultureghika” platform (2004-today) Director & Founder
- “Generation Europe Foundation”(2000-2013): President & Director for Greece and Cyprus.
- Based in Brussels, the Foundation was operating since 1995 in 27 countries, under the Auspices and the financial support of the European Commission. It aimed at providing European identity awareness to young people. Its main activities were: Publication of the “Book of the Youth of Europe”, Education material for schools, Youth opinion surveys, Youth events, Pan-European Debates and Conferences at the European Parliament in Brussels.
- “Private VIP Hellenic Cigar Club”: Founder and Vice President
- “ION Chocolate Manufacturers SA”: Public Relation and Marketing Account Manager
- “Holy Cross Catholic School , USA” : Elementary school teacher
Charity and other volunteer activities
- Girls Scout Leader
- “SOS” Children Foundation
- “Elpida“ Foundation, supporting children with cancer and their families – Member
- “Kaleipatira“ Organization, promoting the values of Athletics & Fair Play as well as supporting also NGOs in need – Member
- “Friends of Zappeion Megaron” – Member
- “Biopolitics International Organization”, enhancement of environmental protection – Member
- “Creaid“ Foundation, aiming at supporting NGOs through creative events – Member
- “Center of the Family Support – Care” for abused children & mothers – Member
- “Friends of Care” for supporting abused mothers & children – President
- Foundation (NGO) supporting students from Crete in Greece with scholarships – Supporter