Alexandra Ghika, Founder and Director of the platform “ArtnCultureghika”, is using the 30 years of knowledge and experience acquired from her company “Advance Communication & Marketing” Public Relations, in order to serve the arts by representing and promoting contemporary and modern art all over the world.
Alexandra is an inspiring and motivated person, who by her achievements, her attitude, authenticity and values, makes a lasting contribution to the arts and culture world.
Throughout her career in public relations, she has successfully intergrated art exhibitions, cultural and charity events in the marketing plan of her multinational clients.
She is fostering a spirit of collaboration among art platforms aiming at benefiting the society and particularly the youth.
- Art management
- Collaboration with Museums & Art Organizations
- Exhibition conception, promotion & production
(Greek & International Artists)
- Art Galleries
- Cultural & Art events
- Presentation & Promotion of Greek Art & Culture worldwide
- Representation of Art Private Collections
- Charity events – through art
- MINISTRY OF CULTURE IN GREECE
- MINISTRY OF TOURISM IN GREECE
- GREEK NATIONAL TOURISM ORGANISATION
- MINISTRY OF CULTURE & TECHNOLOGY OF SAUDI ARABIA
- BYZANTINE MUSEUM OF ATHENS
- HELLENIC MUSEUM IN MELBOURN
- LEVENTIS MUSEUM AT LIMASSOL CYPRUS
- NATIONAL GALLERY OF THESSALONIKI
- “PIERIDIS GALLERY”
- FRIENDS OF THE MUSEUM OF MODERN ART IN ATHENS
- CULTURAL CENTER “HELLENIC COSMOS”
- ATHENS CULTURAL CENTER “ATHINAIS”
- OLYMPIC GAMES COMMITTEE